We’re Here and Ready to Help
Since 1924 Pettijohn Auto Center has been proud to serve Northwest Missouri for all their automotive needs. We’ve been in the business for almost 100 years now, can you believe it? Since the beginning we’ve been active supporters of the local community, not only Bethany and Albany but the entire surrounding area. During this time we will continue to serve our community, customers, and employees by making this a safe and friendly place to do business.
We have implemented the following to help do our part:
- Hand sanitizer dispensers have been recently installed at all main entrances in and out of the sales, service, and body shop entrances. Please use them upon entering the facility and before you leave.
- We’re using disinfectant wipes to clean all common areas within the store in addition to door handles, light switches, and arms rests on chairs throughout the day.
- Reminding employees and customers about the importance of washing hands often through multiple channels, posters, and literature.
- Employees are required to stay home if they exhibit any flu-like symptoms as defined by the CDC.
- CDC guidelines are posted throughout the store for customers and employees to be reminded to follow while in the building.
- We are asking customers, vendors, and any other guests who are exhibiting flu-like symptoms to avoid being in the public as much as possible.
- If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, please avoid coming into the store and call to cancel any existing appointments ahead of time. We will work with you to reschedule at a later date.
If you would rather not visit the dealership we have added additional functions on our website at pettijohnauto.com. Here you can:
- Search our inventory 24/7 to find something that you’re interested in.
- Contact us and we’ll provide a walkaround of any vehicle of your choice and send you the video so you can get a better look from the comfort of your home.
- Apply for financing and check your payment options.
- Get a free appraisal of your vehicle to either sell or trade to Pettijohn’s.
- If you would like a test drive we can bring the vehicle to you and we will wipe down high touchpoint areas of the vehicle.
- If you have any concerns about coming into the store please contact us and we’ll work with you to purchase your next vehicle, service your existing vehicle, or get your vehicle fixed in our body shop in a way that works for you.
As always, thank you for your business and we’ll work through this together,
Your friends at Pettijohn Auto Center.