We Want You To Be A Customer For Life
That’s why we do business differently than most car dealerships. Here’s just a few reasons why our customers enjoy the way we do business:
- We’re located in a town of 3,200 people, we know most of our customers shop at the same grocery store, go to the same churches and belong to the same communities – that’s why we do our best to treat every customer like friends and family.
- We hate paying extra as much as you do. That’s why we’ve never charged annoying and “made-up” fees like documentation fees, restocking fees, admin fees, and never charge any penalties for not financing or not having a trade-in.
- When you shop at Pettijohn Auto Center, you have 9 brands of NEW vehicles to choose from. We offer new Ford, Lincoln, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Chevrolet, Buick, and GMC products all under one roof.
- If we don’t have it in stock, we’ll do our best to find it for you – don’t see the car or truck you want on our website or out on our lot? Fill out this form and we’ll will work hard to track down the vehicle.
- The price you see on our website is the price you’ll actually pay – no games, no tricks, and no surprises when you go to sign the final papers.
- Every vehicle on our lot goes through a multi-point inspection and is reconditioned before making it to the lot. And if you buy a vehicle today and we know it still needs some work done before its ready to go, we’ll take care of it before we let you drive it off the lot. If there’s something we know about and can’t fix, you’ll know about it 100% up front.
- We despise the dirty tricks many people in our industry use every day just to make an extra buck. If you’ve bought many vehicles in the past chances are good that you’ve been a victim of common tactics like the “bait and switch,” “payment packing” or agreeing to a price only to pay hundreds in added fees when you sign the papers.
- *In a small community we thrive on repeat business, which means we can’t afford to treat you like some dealers in the city will. You see, we’re fishing from a smaller pond than most dealers. In places like Kansas City and Des Moines there are a minimum of a quarter-million people in the market, yet there are only 8,700 people in Harrison County alone! And we like it that way, a smaller population means we thrive on building a relationship with our customers, because we want them to come back for service, come back to buy more vehicles, and tell their friends and family about us. And in our opinion that’s the only way to do business.
- We’re located in rural Missouri, and while we’re in a small town we offer all the perks and amenities of a big city dealership. You get the same quality warranties, the same manufacturer rebates, and the same vehicles as the biggest dealers in the country.
If you’re looking for a new or used car or truck we’re here to help. To take advantage of our zero fee, zero tricks policy start your search today and put us to work finding your next vehicle. Click this link to fill out form on the next page and we’ll get started.